Start from Templates. A process template is a set of forms, checklists, and /or instructions users can set for further assignment. Create a template for each recurring process to automate workflows across teams and departments, in seconds.
The template includes groups and steps.
Group is a logical combination of steps.
Use Steps to build the forms and Group as a parent for Steps.
Every Template step is basically a Jira issue with required steps to perform inside.
- Project and issue type. So use it to include the form in a specific project.
- Form elements. Build the form using typical form elements. E.g: Text field, area, dropdown, and multi-selector. Every element has its own settings. Read more about Form elements.
- Assignee. Select the exact person or group of users the form will be assigned to. Read more about the Form assignment.
- Form Logic. Build really flexible Templates. Form logic using.
- Due Date. Set up manually or dynamic due to date. Process Due Date configurations.
- Submission action. Automatically moves issues through the workflow. Read more
- Process Blocker. How to make Step to be Blocker for the following items in Process?
By Starting Process, the system creates new Jira issues with Forms and Checklists to submit by a required person. No important task will be missed.
Control the submission process in the Process tab.
The add-on will create one project for all issues in your Jira.