1. Find installed Forms for Jira add-on below the Jira settings menu and click on it to open the add-on.
2. Build dynamic forms with the drag-and-drop menu. Add and save Text fields, Dropdowns, Checkboxes, Date and Time, etc to your custom forms.
3. Use your created forms in any Jira issue (Jira Software, Core and Service Management). To do it just click on the add-on’s icon on the issue panel and select one from the list you created before.
4. Edit forms after creation. You can add and remove fields from the created forms.
5. Fill forms with custom data according to the fields. Customize issue view according to your needs.