1 . Find the installed Recurring Checklists and Report add-on below the Jira Apps menu and click it to open.
2. Click the “Add new checklist” button.
3. Select a Project and Issue type where a checklist will be created by Recurring.
4. Type the name of your checklist in the provided field.
5. Choose a necessary title from the variety of available ones.
6. Click the ✓ icon to add as many action items to your checklist as you need.
7. Click the “@” icon to mention your team member in the necessary action, and choose the person you want to mention.
8. Click a table icon to add a table to your checklist.
9. Click three dots to choose more formatting for your text (Underline, Strikethrough, Code, Subscript, Superscript, etc).
10. Click the “+” icon to insert additional items:
11. Click “Save changes” to save your checklist.