Quick Steps to Find the List of SaaS Companies & Contacts
Step 1: Find the needed data in our application
Go to “Sign In / Sign Up” page and log in or create a new account.
- Click “Companies” menu on the left.
- Here you see the list of the whole 5K+ SaaS companies and a piece of details on each. Type the company name or the keyword in the search field.
- To get the further information click on a company name.
Step 2: Use Filters
Type the company name or the keyword in the search field or use our extremely flexible filtering system to find the best match companies according to your demand.
- Click “Add Field” on “Companies” page to set up your search criteria.
- Choose the appropriate criteria from the list, which appears.The new options will are then shown under the search field. Depend on the numeral or lexical indicator you get a wide range of selection.
- Click the button.
To change the parameters click button.
Contact us, if you need a help or custom filter setup.
Step 3: Get the Contacts
Get the contacts of the company key decision makers after subscribing. Use 1 credit to open 1 contact.
- Go to “Contacts” page on the left.
- Type the contact name or the keyword in the search field.
- Click “Add Field” on the page to set up your search criteria for the results you would like to appear.
- Click on a name to get full contact details.
Step 4: Export Data
After completing all main former steps, export companies and contact data to .XLSX or .CSV file (available for paid subscribers only).
- Go to “Companies” or “Contacts” page.
- Select records you want to export by checkbox.
- If you want to export the whole list of results,
- Go to “Actions” menu.
- Choose “Export”.
- Select the file type and the field list, which you want to include.
Click to the button on the top.
Tip 1: Save Your Search Filters for Further Usage
After you have already selected the appropriate companies, you can save the existing filter to come back to the received results.
- Click the button “All” (left from the search field), tick “Save Filter”.
- Type the name of your filter.
Now your filter is saved under the “All” menu.
Tip 2: Lead Tracking Feature
Use our built-in proprietary lead tracking feature.
- Tick the companies in general list or in the filtered results.
- Go to “Actions” menu.
- Choose “Follow”.
- You will see main updates about the companies you have followed on the “Stream” dashboard.
Tip 3: Integrations
You have two options to integrate Leadpipe.io with your business apps (like CRMs, Google Sheets, Marketing Automation systems, Task Management, Bulk Emailers etc.):
- Via our Zapier application (request for an access).
- Develop custom integration using our API (request for an access).
Check our integrations page to see all the possibilities.