This plugin displays the history of all the changes that had been made in selected issues. Once you install this app, you’ll get a detailed view of how issues following the workflow.
Main plugin features are:
- Get the changes log ordered by the date.
- Use filters to select issues list.
- Set columns to show different fields on the grid.
- Apply custom date range to filter results.
To use add-on in your Jira Cloud application, please follow next steps:
- Login to Jira Cloud account as an administrator (these privileges allow to install the add-ons).
- Go to Jira settings -> Apps -> Find new apps.
- Type ‘Issue History‘ in ‘Search the Marketplace’ field and press ‘Enter’ button.
- Find the add-on in the list (‘Issue History’).
- Press the Free Trial button.
- After permissions acceptance, add-on will be installed.
- Find installed ‘Issue History’ add-on below Jira setting menu item.
- Click on it to enter.
- Add-on uses filters to provide the reports. If there are no filters defined at all – just create at least one and then share the access.
- After proper filter selection results will be displayed on the grid.
- Apply date range to selected changes history.
- You can add custom and standard fields to the grid using ‘Columns’ menu to play with output data.
Please email us in case you want to provide a feedback or feature request: [email protected]
Link to the add-on listing on Atlassian Marketplace.