Jiva: Voice Assistant for Jira is a 1st Voice Assistant and your companion in creating issues on Jira hands-free. This add-on allows you to enter data using voice only.
It allows you to create an issue with the following parameters:
- a summary (title)
- a project where the ticket should be added
- an issue type
- a detailed description
- an assignee for each ticket
The only things you need to start using this application are:
- active Jira account;
- the Voice Assistant add-on installed from the Atlassian Marketplace;
- the Google Assistant app on your mobile;
- crisp diction to speak with an assistant.
The plugin is available for both Android and IOS devices.
We don’t stop improving this add-on and our work at all. So more features will be available for our users soon.
Link to the Documentation
Link to the app on Atlassian Marketplace.