- Collection of all necessary additional information on customer incidents
- Registration and addition of existing customer inquiries in Jira Service Desk
- Monitoring of SLA compliance with end customers
- Correspondence with customers, sending fouls to existing users
- Answer customers’ questions and help them solve questions
- Introduction and control of questions and tasks of clients from the beginning to the end.
- Constantly study the company’s applications, their new features
- Notice and collect feedback, problems and bugs from customers to make the company’s products better
- Monitoring of unsubscriptions and subscriptions to the company’s applications
- Work with Dashboards and Activity Reports
The skills that our future Support Manager colleague should have:
- Level of written and spoken English B1, B2 and above
- Confident PC user
- Orienteering at Jira, Jira Service Desk
- Understanding Jira tools: SLAs, auto-rule, Reports, Advanced Jira Search
- Atlassian products experience (Jira Cloud, Service Desk, Confluence Cloud)
- Slack / Hangouts / Skype
- Funnel and KPI management
- Hubspot CRM
- A/B Testing
If you are not confident in your professionalism or do not possess some skills, but have a great desire to learn and master them, also send a summary, we will review it gladly and be able to teach you, because it is better to try and not regret than not to try and regret! We appreciate your talent and invite you to develop it with us!
Fill the “Apply for this position” form on the right, attach your resume, send it to us, and we will review it.
Have any questions?
Please write on email: [email protected] and we will contact you.