SaaSJet is a Ukrainian company, which works all over the world. We have several offices in Ukraine and abroad.
SaaSJet’s contribution to support Ukraine against russian aggression.
- Financial support of the army: transfers of funds to “Come Back Alive” to the account of the army.
- Volunteer support – cooperation with local logistics volunteer storages + provision of several area defense brigades with equipment and protective ammunition.
- Refugee support inside and outside the team. Search for housing, financial and logistical support.
- Refugee employment.
- Termination of cooperation with all russian companies.
- Requests to Atlassian leaders to stop working with russian customers.
- Supporting the state’s economy – the company continues working in Ukraine, pays taxes ahead of schedule – the company retains jobs and salaries for mobilized colleagues. At the same time, we ensure the stability of our products and the appropriate level of service for our customers.
- Cooperation with the IT army of Ukrainian developers: conducting hacker attacks on the invader’s resources
- Active work on conveying truthful information about the war in Ukraine outside the state and fighting against misinformation
If you’d like to help, choose one of the trustworthy links below: