SaaSJet is dedicated to providing consistent and responsible support to all our customers. We’ll make our best effort to respond to your request within 1 (one) business day.
Support channels available:
Please browse our product description and documentation to find answers on your questions
We recommend posting support requests to our JIRA Service Desk. In addition to keeping the history of support requests for future analysis, our Service Desk also offers you to specify urgency level for your request, allowing us to prioritize and address critical issues first.
Business hours: 9am — 9pm CET, Monday through Friday.
Our support team is based in Ternopil, TE, Ukraine..
We may be off hours during weekends and Ukrainian public holidays. (But we will keep an eye on incoming requests and answer urgent messages during off hours as well.)
Support for our products includes:
- Answering questions about product functionality.
- Answering sales-related requests.
- Investigating support cases related to our products.
- Investigating complex cases that involves our product and Atlassian product, based on Atlassian’s support JIRA.
- Suggesting workarounds and configuration changes where applicable.
- When a defect is identified, scheduling patches based on the latest version of the product. (Please note that you’ll need to have an active maintenance subscription to install a patch.)
- Collecting feedback and recording feature requests. (Please note that we don’t guarantee that a feature request will ever be implemented.)
Support for our products does not include:
- Phone support, screen sharing, webinars.
- Help with programming. (Although we’ll be happy to give you pointers to the Structure API documentation.)
- Support for issues that are not related to our products.
- Support for non-GA versions (development builds, beta versions) and for versions that have been modified by the customer.
- Investigating support cases for versions that have reached end of life.
- Creating patches for previous versions of the product. (With the exception of critical security fixes.)
- Creating backports for previous versions of JIRA not currently supported by the latest version of the product.
Іf you are interested in additional support coverage or extra services, please let us know at [email protected].