This add-on generates report on how long issues stood in a specific statuses. Find bottlenecks that should be removed in your team processes.
To use add-on in your Jira Cloud application, please follow next steps:
- Login to Jira Cloud account as an administrator (these privileges allow to install the add-ons).
- Go to Jira settings -> Apps -> Find new apps.
- Type ‘Time in Status‘ in ‘Search the Marketplace’ field and press ‘Enter’ button.
- Find the add-on in the list (‘Time in Status for Jira Cloud’).
- Press the Free Trial button.
- After permissions acceptance, add-on will be installed.
- Find installed ‘Time in Status for Jira Cloud’ add-on below Jira setting menu item.
- Click on it to enter.
- Add-on configuration menu is available on the top right corner as a black gear.
- Use ‘Work schedule’ in the configuration menu. Set up your team working schedule or use default one if you just want to try it.
- Also, the administrator could manage the access for additional users that can update the work schedule. Just specify their user groups in ‘Access settings’ menu.
- Add-on uses shared filters only to provide the reports. That means private filters are not available to access from the add-on. If there are no filters defined at all – please create at least one and then share the access.
- Filter sharing options available and could be controlled via ‘Manage filters’:
- make it public
- share for any logged-in user
- include specific users to the project team
- After proper filter selection results will be displayed on the grid. For each issue time of staying in the appropriate status will be calculated according to the defined work schedule.
- You can add custom and standard fields to the grid using ‘Columns’ menu to play with output data.
Please email us in case you want to provide a feedback or feature request: [email protected]
Link to the add-on listing on Atlassian Marketplace.