With Time in Status for Jira Cloud you can generate 7 types of reports:
- Time in Status – determines for how long your issues has been staying in each status.
- Assignee Time – the report of the time that a particular assignee was assigned to each issue.
- Average Time – a grid with average time issues spent in statuses during a specific period of time.
- Status Entrance Date – shows the date and time when every issue entered each of the statuses for the first time.
- Time in Status per Date – sums the time a task was in each status at a particular date.
- Status Count – calculates how many times an issue has been in each status.
- Transition Count – shows how many times an issue went from status to status.
All reports are available as Grid and as Charts. There are three types of graphs available: Pie, Bar and Area Charts.
You can export the Data from the grid as XLSX or CSV file which you can analyze using such tools like Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
Please email us in case you want to provide a feedback or feature request: [email protected]
Link to the add-on listing on Atlassian Marketplace.