We work hard to make
your time reporting easier
Atlassian reporting tools are great but there is always a room for improvement.
We strive to fill the gaps, add missing features and extend the functionality of Jira Cloud.
Time in Status for Jira Cloud
Generate a variety of time reports for your issues
- Measure the time has been spent in a specific status
- Get an easy graphical view on your data
- Extract the data for further processes
SLA Time and Report
Create and track your SLAs for issues in Jira Cloud
- Add custom SLA timers to the issues
- Specify statuses as a trigger to start/stop SLA
- Сhoose timer output data format you prefer
Time Between Statuses
Monitor and avoid risks in your project workflow by having a clear vision of tasks’ transition time.
- Customize the calculation to get the Cycle and Lead Time of your Jira issues
- Set statuses and work schedule when counting should be on pause
- Get the visual color tagging on the issues where the time limits have been exceeded (for both Warning and Critical Time)
Boomerang: Reminders for Jira Issues
Let your team keep the focus on higher-priority issues and let you manage their backlog effectively
- Create periodic reminders for repeating activities: ones, daily, weekly or monthly
- Set automatic reminders on comments to issues and *if you don’t change setting to your Jira’s notification, recipients will receive email notifications
Jiva: Voice Assistant for Jira
1st Voice Assistant for Jira and your companion in managing work in Jira using the phone only.
Use Jiva: Voice Assistant whenever you need to add the new Jira issue quickly and kick-off some progress on your idea.
A few commands – and a task is created!
Google Maps for Jira
Add geolocations for each Jira issue on Google Maps.
If the location is a part of the issue where you need to gather information from, you can add map marks and have them all in one place.
Dynamic Filters: JQL Replacer for Jira
Quick filters to focus on Jira issues that are important for you
- Generate requests to Jira with smart fields. A user-friendly menu allows creating requests without JQL knowledge
- Create dynamic filters with default (Jira) and Smart fields. Save and use it whenever you need.
Efficient data-driven add-ons for Jira Cloud
- Make data-driven decisions
- Identify/solve problems facing your business
- Fix tricky workflows and business issues
Easy and powerful time tracking solution
- Make time tracking easy for everyone
- Build custom reports with filtered data
- Export data for further analysis
Intuitive and easy-to-use add-on interface
- User-friendly add-ons with advanced features
- Experience step-by-step instructions
- Request a feature or report a bug
We’d love to hear from you
Whether you have a suggestion on how to improve our products or a question about plugins/add-ons, featured, pricing, demo or anything else, our team is ready to answer all your questions. We’re all ears.