This plugin allows to add SLAs to your Jira Cloud issues, even old one. Just install this application, and you’ll get a detailed view which issues breached SLA, which are not.
Keep track of the SLA status for an issue with SLA Time and Report:
- Specify your SLA with flexible Start/Stop/Pause conditions: (Status, Assignee, Issue Type, Summary, Description, Labels and other)
- Set time limit for each SLA configuration and choose Automate action for exceeded issues: notification, changing reporter, priority or status
- Create multiple calendars to exclude breaks, non-working hours or holidays from the calculation. You can add different calendars for each SLA.
- Highlight issues where the SLA time limits have been exceeded
- Monitor SLA time about each ticket in each Issue View Panel
- Filter issues by SLA config, project, report, filter, label, sprint and assignee
- Set up permissions for team members to view reports and configure the add-on
- Export SLA data as XLSX or CSV file
Add-on works for Jira Software, Jira Core and Service Desk. Also, you can use it for Classic and Next-gen Projects.
Please note, the application counts SLA time for issues from Service Desk, but cannot configure it.
Email us in case you want to provide a feedback or feature request: [email protected]
Link to the add-on listing on Atlassian Marketplace.