This plugin allows to add SLAs to your Jira Cloud issues, even old one. Just install this application, and you’ll get a detailed view which issues breached SLA, which are not, and which are under the risk.
Keep track of the SLA status for an issue with SLA Time and Report:
- Add custom SLA timers to your Jira issues
- Specify statuses as a trigger to start/stop and pause your SLA
- Configure SLA Timer by Issue Type, Priority and any other standard or custom field (like Assignee, Reporter, Start date, Labels etc.)
- Create multiple calendars to exclude breaks, non-working hours or holidays from the calculation
- Filter issues by project, report, filter, label, sprint and assignee
- Set up permissions for team members to view reports and configure the add-on
- View time to SLA at each issue panel
- Export SLA data as XLSX or CSV file and use external tools like Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to process the extracted data
Please note, the application counts SLA time for issues from Service Desk, but cannot configure it.
Email us in case you want to provide a feedback or feature request: [email protected]
Link to the add-on listing on Atlassian Marketplace.