SLA Plugin for Jira
- Track your SLAs for Jira and get automatically generated SLA Jira reports easily.
- Filter issue list by SLA status, SLA config, JQL, SLA goals, etc.
- Export your SLA Jira timeline report as XLSX or CSV file and use such external tools as Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet to process the exported data.
Flexible SLA conditions
- Specify your SLA time for Jira with Start/Stop/Pause conditions.
- Set Multi-Triggers for each SLA goal: notification, changing reporter, changing priority, changing status.
- Create Multiple Calendars to exclude non-working hours.
- Set Multi-Cycle options to get the total duration of all issue cycles.
- Add Custom fields to create Gadgets for Jira Dashboard, export data to Confluence, and filters issues by JQL search
SLA Statuses in Graphs View
- Get chart views about the exceeded, met, and in-progress issues.
- Сopy JSON URL for any SLA chart and use it as a source for external clip builders (e.g., Klipfolio, Geckoboard).
Main Benefits of SLA Time and Report:
- All Project Types (Jira Core, Jira Software, and Jira Service Management) are supported for setting up SLAs for your Jira issues.
- Set Start/Pause/Stop Conditions. You don’t need to know the JQL function. Use a simple config to set a condition for your SLA by using any issue field: status, issue type, priority, assignee(assignee group), due date, comment from (assignee, reporter, specific user), etc
- You don’t need to use any Automation rules to turn on triggered actions. Set time limits for your SLA config -> set your SLA goal -> set an automated action for each SLA goal -> choose the automated action for overdue issues: status change, assignee and priority changes, notification.
- Add Custom fields to create Gadgets for Jira Dashboard, export data to Confluence, and filter issues by JQL search
- Generate reports in both graph and table views. Share charts on external dashboards (e.g., Klipfolio, Geckoboard). Track SLAs on the Issue View Tab.
- Save your costs with SLA Time and Report. You don’t need to pay for setting and using SLA for 3 and more people. The price of SLA Time and Report is stable and lower than others.