This plugin allows to add SLAs to your Jira Cloud issues, even old one. Just install this application, and you’ll get a detailed view which issues breached SLA, which are not, and which are under the risk.
Keep track of the SLA status for an issue with SLA Time and Report:
- Add custom SLA timers to your Jira issues
- Specify statuses as a trigger to start and stop your SLA
- Exclude breaks, non-working hours or holidays from the SLA time calculation
- Use private or shared filters to generate SLA reports
- Сhoose the timer output data format you prefer
- Set columns to show different fields on the grid
- Set up permissions for team members to view reports and configure the add-on
- Use external tools like Excel or Google Spreadsheet to process exported XLSX or CSV files
To use add-on in your Jira Cloud application, please follow next steps:
- Login to Jira Cloud account as an administrator (these privileges allow to install the add-ons).
- Go to Jira settings -> Apps -> Find new apps.
- Type ‘SLA Time and Report‘ in ‘Search the Marketplace’ field and press ‘Enter’ button.
- Find the add-on in the list (‘SLA Time and Report’).
- Press the Free Trial button.
- After permissions acceptance, add-on will be installed.
- Find installed ‘SLA Time and Report’ add-on below Jira setting menu item.
- Click on it to enter.
- Go to ‘SLA config’ and add SLAs you need. Specify SLA timer value and start/stop statuses.
- Go to ‘Work schedule’ and setup your work calendar including breaks, holidays and working hours.
- Go to ‘Permissions’ and set the access rules for your teams or user groups.
- Add-on uses filters to provide the reports. If there are no filters defined at all – just create at least one and then share the access.
- After proper filter selection results will be displayed on the grid.
- You can add custom and standard fields to the grid using ‘Columns’ menu to play with output data.
Please email us in case you want to provide a feedback or feature request: [email protected]
Link to the add-on listing on Atlassian Marketplace.